A clogged toilet can create a huge inconvenience for any household or business, but you don't have to deal with the problem on your own. Reach out to Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for fast response times and clean, courteous service.
With decades of experience and cutting-edge technology, our team can quickly diagnose the issue and provide an efficient resolution. Many in Ajax, Ontario, and the surrounding area trust us with their plumbing needs, and we hope you'll consider us too.
If you need more assurance on the quality of our service, read our past reviews. We don't consider the job done until you're 100% satisfied!
Signs You Need Clogged Toilet Repair
Don't wait for your toilet to clog entirely before taking action. If you notice any of the following signs, give us a call right away:
- Slow flushing: If your toilet takes longer than usual to flush, it likely stems from a blockage somewhere in the pipes.
- The toilet makes gurgling noises: Another common symptom of clogging is gurgling or bubbling noises from your toilet bowl.
- Rising water costs: A faulty toilet can waste a lot of water, which will appear on your next bill.
- Unpleasant odours: If there's a foul smell coming from your toilet, it could be due to a clog or a sewer line issue.
Whatever the issue, you can trust us to fix it quickly and efficiently. We offer 24/7 service with upfront pricing and no after-hours fees for your peace of mind.
When Should You Get a Toilet Replacement?
How old is your toilet? If it's more than 20 years old and prone to problems, it might be time to upgrade.
Newer toilets are much more efficient, using less water per flush. Some models even come with features like automatic flushing and self-cleaning. This can save you money on your water bill and help reduce your environmental impact.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you're considering a toilet installation. We offer industry-leading warranties on all our products and services.
Top Tips to Prevent Toilet Clogging
As a family-owned and operated business, we work hard to help our clients maintain their plumbing. If you want to avoid future clogs, you can follow these simple tips:
- Avoid flushing feminine hygiene products, diapers, wet wipes, and other items that don't easily break down.
- Teach your kids not to flush toys or other objects down the toilet.
- Only use as much toilet paper as you need.
- If you have an older property, consider replacing your pipes to reduce the risks of a blockage.