Don't let a clogged bathroom sink or overflowing toilet ruin your day. The Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services offers reliable and affordable drain cleaning solutions in Ajax, Ontario, and the surrounding area.
For over 20 years, our team of licensed and experienced plumbers has been restoring proper drainage to homes and businesses in Ajax, Ontario. We use the latest technology and equipment to quickly and effectively clear your clogged fixtures without causing any damage.
Read our reviews and see why we're the go-to drain cleaning company in Ajax and the Durham Region.
Signs You Have a Blocked Drain
The best way to avoid costly plumbing damage is to nip any potential problems in the bud. Here are some early warning signs that you need to contact a professional:
- Off odours
- Gurgling noises
- High water bills
- Poor flow
- Sewage backups
Don't wait for the problem to worsen. Call us today, and our clean, courteous technicians will assess the situation and recommend the best course of action.
Learn How We Handle Your Drain Stoppage
As a trusted sewer cleaning company, we employ different techniques to clear your issue in the most efficient way possible:
- Sewer video inspections: Deeper issues can be challenging to identify without a detailed assessment. Our plumbers will insert a high-definition camera into your system to pinpoint the source of the problem.
- Rooter service: Our technicians will use a drain auger or "snake" to reach deep clogs and safely break them up.
- Hydro jetting: For stubborn blockages, we will use a high-pressure stream of water to blast through them and clean your system simultaneously.
- Drain pipe repair: Plumbing damage is a common cause of persistent clogs. We will identify the issue and provide clogged drain repair so you can enjoy uninterrupted drainage.
We at Sewer Squad offer 24/7 service with upfront pricing and no after-hours fees, so you can rest assured that we will be there when you need us.
Contact us if you want to learn more about our sewer drain service. We're always happy to answer your questions and concerns.
Follow these Simple Steps to Avoid Drain Clogging
As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the challenges of keeping your drains free and clear. Here are some tips from our experts:
- Never pour grease, fat, or oil down the drain.
- Don't flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Install mesh strainers in your drains to catch food particles and other debris.
- Avoid throwing coffee grounds, eggshells, and other hard foods down your garbage disposal.
- Schedule regular drain cleaning and maintenance services to prevent problems down the road.