Nobody likes the thought of a burst pipe or overflowing toilet, especially when it happens during a holiday or on the weekend. However, these problems do crop up, and when they do, it’s good to know you have an experienced plumbing company ready to help that won’t charge you extra for emergency service. Remember Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services the next time you’re facing a plumbing emergency in Brampton.
Who do people trust when they need plumbing repair? Check out our customer reviews and find out!
24 Hour Emergency Services
While most plumbing issues can wait for an appointment, sometimes, the longer it takes to get help, the more damage is done to your home. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we’re available 24/7/365 to assist Brampton residents with all of their plumbing problems. Here are the most common plumbing emergencies people face, and when to call for help.
- Clogged Sinks: Slow draining isn’t always an emergency, but if the clog becomes severe, the water flow may stop, making the sink or shower unusable.
- Clogged Toilet: If the toilet won’t flush or is in danger of overflowing, you need it fixed quickly. Don’t risk waste backing up into your house.
- Burst Pipes: A burst pipe is a dangerous situation because it spills water into the house, which leads to property damage and the growth of mould and mildew.
- Backed Up Sewer: As with a clogged toilet, a backed-up sewer can bring harmful waste into the house.
- Low Water Pressure: When water pressure drops, it makes it difficult to use your sinks and showers.
Whatever plumbing problem you have, and whenever it occurs, you can trust Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for help.
Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services
Many homeowners here in the Greater Toronto Area need clogged drain repair. With all the stuff that goes down the drain, it’s no surprise that clogs occur. The best way to avoid clogs is to prevent them in the first place. Below are the biggest culprits that cause drains and pipe clogs.
- Hair: Hair mixes with soap or grease to create a thick, tangled mess that stops up pipes. Avoid cleaning combs and brushes into drains and use drain covers where you can.
- Soap: Some traditional soaps contain fat, which is notorious for stopping up pipes. Consider switching to soap-free liquid washes instead.
- Food Waste: It’s easy to scrape food waste into the sink and wash it down the drain. However, this debris causes clogs and slows drainage. Consider adding a garbage disposal to deal with food waste or put that stuff in the trash.
To ensure your drains remain free-flowing, consider calling a professional plumber like Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for regular drain cleaning.
Be sure to check out our coupons to get you savings on your next plumbing project.
Sewer Line Services
The sewer line is the main pipe that takes water and waste matter away from your home, and when it’s cracked or clogged, it spells trouble for your whole plumbing system. However, it’s often difficult to diagnose problems in the sewer line because these pipes lie underground. So, how do you know if you need sewer line repair? Here are a few signs to watch for.
- Low Water Levels: If you see the water level in the toilets fluctuating, it could be a sign of trouble in the main sewer line.
- Odour: Another common symptom of sewer line trouble are foul odours coming from the ground or the drains in your house.
- Slow Drainage: If you notice drains emptying more slowly than before, it could be an obstruction in the main sewer line.
- Foundation Cracks: Cracks in your house’s foundation, walls, or ceiling could indicate trouble with a slab leak or sewer line leak.
- Mould: If you have mould growth throughout the house, it means there’s moisture where there shouldn’t be.
If you suspect you have trouble in your main sewer line, call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services and find out if you need a repair or a sewer pipe replacement.
for Brampton, ON
Very happy with the service
Ron - Brampton, ON
Competent, efficient service
Eva - Brampton, ON
Mike was cool, calm and collected and delivered service quickly and competently. Sewer Squad’s prices though seem quite high.
Debbie - Brampton, ON
Very professional gentleman. Showed up on time and explained everything nicely. It was a lot more expensive than I had hoped initially but then again, I’ve never had to call a plumber before nap I don’t have a lot to compare it to.
Jane - Brampton, ON
After assessing the problem customer had issue with lavatory sink being blocked upstairs in second floor drain line. I had also notice after inquiring where main stack in home was that customer had rubber laundry machine hoses which were in need of replacement due to age and condition. I had advised customer my findings and offered multiple solutions to have fixed. I snaked lavatory drain line to remove existing blockage. I tested by running water to ensure blockage has been removed. I then removed old existing rubber laundry hoses and installed brand new steel braided supply lines. Customer was explaining to me that he has never had main drain looked at. I had offered customer a complimentary camera inspection to have drain line looked at to ensure no issues were unforeseen. I put camera in drain and found multiple issues of root intrusion on clay piping. Explained to customer the benefits of replacing old clay and installing/pipebursting new high density polyethylene piping in its re
Customer had backup again in basement even after having drain snaked 2 months prior from other plumber. I advised customer he would need to have drain line flushed to remove majority of grease within drain line. I had began flushing through kitchen stack to remove grease. I had found bellying of pipe approximately 8-10â€™ from kitchen stack and a 20â€™ run of bellying. Advised customer to have drain line camera once per year and possibly flushed out every other year. I had attached photos and videos to job invoice for customer.
After assessing the problem customer had issues with kitchen drain line in basement and bathroom sink drain line backing up. Upon further inspection I found that kitchen line needs cheater vent due to no vent being installed in the beginning. Customer had handyman in who had changed out ABS drain line. Handyman had not installed new cheater vent causing poor drainage. I had found that customers drain line was completely full of grease and needed to be flushed to removed. I set up work station and flushed kitchen line to soil stack and then installed cleanout on horizontal line and flushed upstream to clear grease within line. I had removed majority of grease. I had highly recommended to customer to have BioOne placed monthly to maintain free flowing drains but customer had refused. Explained to customer that if problem happens again within the year and large amounts of grease is present, warranty will be voided. Customer understands. I collected my tools and cleaned work station. Than
Cable line through access to clear stoppage for kitchen sink on the main floor 30 days warranty Kitchen drain needs to change for kitchen sink on the main floor
Cable line through access to clear stoppage for kitchen sink on the main floor 30 days warranty