Nobody likes the thought of a burst pipe or overflowing toilet, especially when it happens during a holiday or on the weekend. However, these problems do crop up, and when they do, it’s good to know you have an experienced plumbing company ready to help that won’t charge you extra for emergency service. Remember Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services the next time you’re facing a plumbing emergency in Brampton.
Who do people trust when they need plumbing repair? Check out our customer reviews and find out!
24 Hour Emergency Services
While most plumbing issues can wait for an appointment, sometimes, the longer it takes to get help, the more damage is done to your home. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we’re available 24/7/365 to assist Brampton residents with all of their plumbing problems. Here are the most common plumbing emergencies people face, and when to call for help.
- Clogged Sinks: Slow draining isn’t always an emergency, but if the clog becomes severe, the water flow may stop, making the sink or shower unusable.
- Clogged Toilet: If the toilet won’t flush or is in danger of overflowing, you need it fixed quickly. Don’t risk waste backing up into your house.
- Burst Pipes: A burst pipe is a dangerous situation because it spills water into the house, which leads to property damage and the growth of mould and mildew.
- Backed Up Sewer: As with a clogged toilet, a backed-up sewer can bring harmful waste into the house.
- Low Water Pressure: When water pressure drops, it makes it difficult to use your sinks and showers.
Whatever plumbing problem you have, and whenever it occurs, you can trust Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for help.
Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services
Many homeowners here in the Greater Toronto Area need clogged drain repair. With all the stuff that goes down the drain, it’s no surprise that clogs occur. The best way to avoid clogs is to prevent them in the first place. Below are the biggest culprits that cause drains and pipe clogs.
- Hair: Hair mixes with soap or grease to create a thick, tangled mess that stops up pipes. Avoid cleaning combs and brushes into drains and use drain covers where you can.
- Soap: Some traditional soaps contain fat, which is notorious for stopping up pipes. Consider switching to soap-free liquid washes instead.
- Food Waste: It’s easy to scrape food waste into the sink and wash it down the drain. However, this debris causes clogs and slows drainage. Consider adding a garbage disposal to deal with food waste or put that stuff in the trash.
To ensure your drains remain free-flowing, consider calling a professional plumber like Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for regular drain cleaning.
Be sure to check out our coupons to get you savings on your next plumbing project.
Sewer Line Services
The sewer line is the main pipe that takes water and waste matter away from your home, and when it’s cracked or clogged, it spells trouble for your whole plumbing system. However, it’s often difficult to diagnose problems in the sewer line because these pipes lie underground. So, how do you know if you need sewer line repair? Here are a few signs to watch for.
- Low Water Levels: If you see the water level in the toilets fluctuating, it could be a sign of trouble in the main sewer line.
- Odour: Another common symptom of sewer line trouble are foul odours coming from the ground or the drains in your house.
- Slow Drainage: If you notice drains emptying more slowly than before, it could be an obstruction in the main sewer line.
- Foundation Cracks: Cracks in your house’s foundation, walls, or ceiling could indicate trouble with a slab leak or sewer line leak.
- Mould: If you have mould growth throughout the house, it means there’s moisture where there shouldn’t be.
If you suspect you have trouble in your main sewer line, call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services and find out if you need a repair or a sewer pipe replacement.