Finding a reputable, trustworthy plumbing company is crucial for any homeowner living in Brooklin, ON. When it comes to maintaining your home, you want to have professional, experienced, and highly skilled plumbing contractors by your side. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we have over twenty years of experience in providing our customers with high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance services.
Your neighbors trust us for speed, reliability, and expertise. Find out what they have to say on our customer reviews page!
24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services
Whether you have blocked drains, need to replace your sewer line, or have an emergency that can’t wait, you can count on Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services. We know that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time – and we’re always here to help. We offer emergency plumbing services 24/7. Our technicians have the skills and experience to provide you with the solutions you need whenever you need them. And we never charge extra for calls made after hours or on the weekends.
Signs That You May Need Professional Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services
Contacting your plumber at the first sign of a problem is often the best solution, but here’s how you can know you have a drain clog problem that warrants professional drain cleaning services.
- Multiple clogs: Multiple clogs are a tell-tale sign that you need clogged drain repair. If your sinks, tubs, and toilets are draining slowly, you may have a clog in your main line that needs to be looked at.
- All-around drainage problems: If you have a sewer drain stoppage or clog, multiple drains around your property are likely to function poorly. For example, running the water in your sinks may cause bubbling in the toilet water or sinks clogs only when the shower or washing machine is running or toilets are flushed.
- Wastewater backup: The worst clogs can force wastewater to come back up through the toilet or drains. This indicates a clog that’s become larger or more difficult to break down, or a damaged sewer line.
We are proud to offer flexible financing options. Call us today for more details!
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
There are a few common causes of sewer line problems that can result in costly main sewer line repair. Fortunately for property owners in Brooklin, some of these problems are easily preventable:
- Flushing non-flushable items
- Severe pipe damage
- Clogs from tree roots and other debris
- Extreme temperature changes
Any of these could lead to clogs, leaks, corrosion, and sewage backup that may require new sewer line installation or replacement.