There's nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of running water to find you have a burst pipe or leaking faucet. When waiting to schedule an appointment means significant and expensive water damage, and it's essential to have a plumbing company that you can rely on to be there 24/7/365. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we offer 24/7 emergency support to Etobicoke residents and beyond at no extra charge. Put our number on your refrigerator and remember to call when you need plumbing help.
If you have a plumbing issue you don't see listed here, contact us, and we'll be glad to take a look!
Emergency Plumbing Service
Some plumbing issues can wait, such as a dripping faucet. However, sometimes things like a burst pipe or toilet that doesn't flush require immediate help, or you risk water damage to your home. When time is a factor, call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for our 24/7 emergency help. Call us if you experience:
- Clogged Toilet
- Burst Pipe
- Low Water Pressure
- Main Sewer Line Blockage
- Standing Water
- Flooded Basement
- Sewer System Backup
We know that plumbing issues can arise at any time and that you need expert help to arrive quickly when they do. Remember to call us for 24/7 emergency plumbing repair.
Expert Drain Cleaning & Rooter Service
Are you having drain issues, or are they due for a routine cleaning? Regardless of what drain problems you have, there's no job too big or small for our expert team. So, why would you need drain cleaning services? Here are six reasons to consider.
- Clogs & Backups: Failure to get regular drain cleaning can lead to significant clogs and blockages. Let us protect your drains with a deep, thorough cleaning.
- Drain Smells: Foul odours coming out of the drain means they haven't been cleaned in a long time, if ever.
- Ageing Drains: If your drains are getting old, the best way to extend their lifespan and keep them free-flowing is with regular drain cleaning.
- Unhygienic Drains: Did you know that drains are breeding grounds for bacteria and germs? It's true. The longer you go without professional drain cleaning, the worse the problem gets. Clean drains make your home a healthier place.
- Healthy Pipes: Water flows more smoothly through clean pipes. Pipes with buildup continue to collect more gunk with use, which leads to slow draining and bad smells. Regular drain cleaning solves this problem.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is a good practice for virtually everything, including your plumbing. Taking a proactive approach keeps things flowing smoothly and guards against significant problems that are expensive to fix.
Read through our customer reviews and see if we're the right residential plumbing company for you.
Our Sewer Line Service
The sewer drain is the heart of your home's plumbing, and when there's a problem, it affects the entire house. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, our experienced plumbers know the complexities of Etobicoke's aging plumbing system, which is why we use the latest techniques and technologies to solve sewer line problems. Whether you need a sewer line repair or full-blown replacement, our team is ready to help.
for Etobicoke, ON
Walter - Etobicoke, ON
Erik arrived on time as was expected. he worked to covid requirements and provided an estimate before commencing work. he offered to camera my drain free of charge and provided me a diagnosis of other work that I asked him to quote. Erik was courteous and respectful,and cleaned up the work area after completion.
All good thanks ✌🏼
Jack - Etobicoke, ON
Albert - Etobicoke, ON
Great service yet again!!
Cassilla - Etobicoke, ON
Punctual and quick resolution is what I’ve come to expect from Sewar Squad!!
Great service. Had a problem they where at my house in 30 minutes and fixed the problem. Who comes out on a Civic holiday so fast and fixes your probl
Luigi - Etobicoke, ON
Response from Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services:
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review! We appreciate your feedback
After assessing the problem customer had issue with tenants shower being blocked. Upon further inspection I found that bathroom sink and kitchen line blocked. Branch lines in multiple apartments are in very poor condition due to age of building. I snaked shower drain approximately 20â€™ and cleared blockage due to hair and grease build up. Scoped drain line free of charge for customer to ensure no other issues in building can occur. Found breakage underground at toilet connection. Found large bellying within sewer line approximately 5â€™. Had offered spot repair to fix line. Customer is looking to have full sewer line replacement.
Cable line through access to clear stoppage for shower drain in the basement No warranty
Repairing plastic toilet flange with repair kit in the basement 1 year warranty Install customer supply toilet in the basement 1 year warranty
Cable line through access to clear kitchen drain on the main floor 30 days warranty Install and supply kitchen basket strainer for kitchen sink on the main floor 1 year warranty
Install and supply kitchen faucet 1 year warranty