Some plumbing problems, such as a dripping faucet or running toilet, can wait until you can schedule an appointment with a plumber. However, issues like a burst pipe or no water need fixing right now.
Whether it’s the middle of the night, during the holidays, or on the weekend, you can count on the experts at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services to be there to get you out of any plumbing pickle you find yourself in.
We have over 20 of experience serving the residents of Georgetown with emergency plumbing repair, as well as:
- Main Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump Repair & Installation
- Home Repiping
Read our online reviews and find out why we’re one of the most trusted plumbing contractors in the Georgetown area.
24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Repair
Like all emergencies, there isn’t a convenient time for a plumbing emergency to occur. So, whether you have a plumbing issue pop up on the weekend, during a holiday, or in the middle of the night, you can always call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for help. We have plumbers standing by 24/7, ready to assist you.
Plus, when you call, we text you with the technician's name coming to your house, their photo and bio, and their GPS tracking information so you can feel safe.
Benefits of Rooter & Drain Cleaning Services
Most people don’t think about their drains or plumbing systems until there’s a problem, and then sometimes, they’re looking at an expensive repair. Just like anything, if you take care of your plumbing, you can avoid costly breakdowns and repairs down the road. If you don’t have your drains cleaned regularly, here are a few reasons to consider it:
- It helps you avoid costly repairs.
- It keeps your drains free-flowing for better performance.
- It eliminates the foul odours that come with rotting debris in the plumbing.
- It improves the lifespan of your drains and pipes.
- It contributes to a healthier home by eliminating harmful bacteria.
Contact Us to find out how you can save money on your next plumbing installation or repair.
Warning Signs That You May Need Main Sewer Line Repair
Most Georgetown residents’ sewer lines are buried underground, which means it’s difficult to diagnose a problem quickly before the damage becomes too extensive. However, if you watch out for the following warning signs of sewer line trouble, you can fix it before it gets out of control.
- Septic pooling in your yard.
- Overly lush patches of grass.
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains and toilets.
- Inconsistent water levels in toilets.
- The odour of sewer gas coming out of your drains.
- Multiple clogged drains in the house.