The winter months in Hamilton, Ontario, are fast approaching, and the last thing any property owner wants is to deal with a frozen pipe. If you suspect that you have this issue, don't hesitate to call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for speedy assistance.
We have over two decades of experience dealing with frozen pipes. Our licensed and experienced technicians will quickly diagnose the problem, conduct repairs, and make recommendations to prevent this from happening in the future.
Consider reading our customer reviews and see how we exceed expectations.
Signs You Have Burst Pipe
With most of your pipework hidden away, you might be wondering how you would even know if a pipe has burst. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Pooled water around your property
- Low water pressure
- Strange smelling water or sewage coming from your taps
- Mould growth in your home
- Water stains on your walls or ceilings
- Sounds of rushing water despite no taps in use
The moment you notice any of these signs, reach out to our team for assistance.
We Offer Timely Burst Pipe Repair
Many in Hamilton and Burlington know us for our fast response times, industry-leading warranties, and clean, courteous service. We fully stock our trucks with the latest tools and equipment to get the job done right, and we'll work around your schedule so that you can get back to your life.
If you need an emergency service, but you're worried about the cost, don't hesitate to reach out to our team. We offer upfront pricing with no after-hours fees, so you can rest assured that you're getting the best possible deal.
Feel free to contact us for winterization and dewinterization tips! We're always happy to share our knowledge so that you can avoid issues in the future.
Prevention is Always the Best Solution
While our team is always available to help you with repairs, we believe that prevention is always the best solution. There are several things you can do to winterize your property and prevent frozen pipes, such as:
- Insulate your pipes: This is one of the most effective ways to prevent your pipes from freezing. You can use pre-slit rigid foam pipe insulation for easy installation or wrap your pipes in heat tape.
- Seal off cracks and holes: Any breaches in your property's exterior can allow cold air to seep in and cause your pipes to freeze. Seal any cracks or holes you find with caulk or insulation.
- Don't forget your outside hose bib: A frozen hose bib can cause your pipes to freeze, so be sure to disconnect it and drain any remaining water before the cold weather hits.
- Keep your indoor spaces warm: You can help prevent your pipes from freezing by properly heating your property during the winter season.