For more than 20 years, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services has provided thorough and accurate diagnostic services to homeowners around the greater Toronto area. Our technicians are highly-trained and skilled at quickly identifying the root cause of your plumbing issues to provide a repair that is most effective.
Frozen pipes can burst and cause significant damage. Call us for expert frozen pipe repair before disaster strikes.
Mississauga Drain Diagnostics
Do you have drains in your house that make strange gurgling sounds or emit foul odours? Instead of guessing what the problem could be, call a professional who has the tools and skills to pinpoint precisely what the problem is.
Whether you have a clogged drain, a drain that drains too slowly or emits foul odours, our experts will use advanced diagnostic techniques to find out if there are any blockages, structural damage, or other factors contributing to the problem.
If you're concerned about the environment, you can rest assured that we only use the most environmentally friendly solutions that are still powerful enough to get the jobs done.
You don't have to suffer from drain problems ever again. Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services or contact us online and ask about our drain diagnostic and repair services.
Sewer Diagnostic Services in the GTA
There are many things that can go wrong and cause problems for your home's sewer system. Sometimes it's broken backwater valves, and other times its busted sewer lines. Regardless of what trouble you're having with your sewer system, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services has the expertise and tools to figure out exactly where the problem lies so we can formulate the appropriate repair.
Even if you're not experiencing problems now, it doesn't mean that your plumbing system is working correctly. Scheduling regular inspection and diagnostic services allow you to find and fix small problems before they blossom into expensive repairs down the road.
Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services today to schedule an appointment for expert drain diagnostic service.
Do you have a clog that returns no matter what you do? Our professional drain cleaning is the answer! Contact us today!
Signs You Have Drainage Problems
The constant dripping of a faucet or running toilet is a common sign signalling that you have a plumbing issue. However, what if the problem doesn't make any sound or causes water to leak? Here are a few common silent warning signs that you might have trouble in your plumbing and drains.
- Discoloured Pipes: Look at your pipes the next time you're in the basement or under the sink and see if there are signs of discoloration, especially around the joints. If so, you may have a dripping line or a slow leak in the line.
- Sewer Odour: Every drain requires a trap and every trap requires a vent, and those traps and vents are there to prevent sewer gas from backing up into your house. So, if you ever smell a foul sewer odour in the house, it could be that the trap is dry or the vent line is damaged.
- Low Water Flow: If you get poor water flow from one fixture, it's likely an issue with the faucet aerator, which is easy to fix. However, if you have weak water flow in multiple locations, it could be an issue with the water main, which is much more complicated to fix.
- Slow Drains: A single slow drain means there's a clog that requires removing. But, if you have several slow drains throughout the house, it might be due to an issue deep in the system. A drain diagnosis can pinpoint the precise spot of the problem.
- Rise in Water Bills: A sudden spike in your water bill indicates a change in your water usage. If you're not doing anything different to justify the increase, look for things like running toilets or leaking faucets as the culprit. If nothing seems apparent, you may have a leak in an underground line.