Whether you need drain repair for your kitchen sink, bathtub, or any other fixture in the home, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services has provided high-quality, affordable drain repair service to Mississauga residents and beyond. If you’re worried about your home’s ancient plumbing system or are experiencing drain problems, call on our experts to diagnose the problem and craft the perfect repair.
When temperatures plummet, you need a dependable plumber for frozen pipe repair to protect your home from water damage.
Mississauga Drain Repair Services
Many older homes look stunning on the outside, but underneath, the plumbing may be blocked and corroded, which leads to a variety of problems. Also, considering the number of sinks in the average house, there are plenty of issues that require the skills of an experienced plumbing company. Here is just a sample of the drain services we provide.
- Sinks: Hair is the primary culprit of drain issues in the bathroom, while food debris and grease are the most common reasons kitchen drains clog. Most people don’t think about their drains until there’s a problem, and when something goes wrong, they often require professional help to improve their water flow and speed up the drains.
- Main Drain: Main drains are usually underground, so they’re out of sight, out of mind until a problem arises. Sometimes it’s tree roots that burrow into the pipe to wreak havoc, while other times, it’s the old clay pipe itself that’s falling apart. Regardless of the cause, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services has industry-leading tools to diagnose the problem and fix it with minimal interruption to service.
- Sewer Line: Like the main drain, tree roots are notorious for winding their way into the pipe to create clogs and leaks. If this happens, you may experience drain problems throughout the house.
- Bathtub & Shower: When you think about all of the gunk that goes down the drain — hair, soap, bath bombs, and hair products, drain problems in the bathroom are inevitable. Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for our efficient and affordable drain repair.
- Toilet: Plungers and chemical drain cleaners are often a short-term solution to a long-term problem. Usually, the best remedy for toilet trouble is an experienced professional who has the tools to get deep in the system and root out the problem at the source.
If left unchecked, clogged drains can lead to flooding and water damage from burst pipes. Don’t put off getting those clogged drains fixed; contact Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services today.
How to Know You Need Drain Repair
Some drain problems are self-evident — the water drains slowly or not at all. However, there are a variety of drain problems that require the help of a professional drain repair service, including:
- Tree Root Intrusion
- Corroded Pipes
- Pipe Damage
- Deteriorating Clay Pipes
- Slow Drain
- Water & Sewage Backup
- Foul Odours
- Gurgling Sounds
When you have significant problems with your drains, forget the plungers and chemicals and call a professional for thorough drain cleaning that lasts.
Our diagnostic services get to the root of the problem quickly, saving you time and money.
Why You Need Professional Drain Repair
When homeowners experience drain issues, they usually reach for a remedy such as a plunger or chemical drain cleaner. However, chemicals are toxic and known to damage certain types of plumbing. Plungers don’t always get to the root of the problem, and the clog eventually returns.
Hiring a professional with state-of-the-art tools and advanced training means your drains remain free-flowing longer. As an added benefit, routine drain cleaning ensures your pipes stay healthy and allows you to find and fix small problems before they balloon into large ones.