Suppose the city has ever contacted you because of the main water line problem. In that case, you have a specific timeframe to repair it, or you could face fines and penalties from the municipality. When you call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, you get a team of experts with over 20 years of water main repair and installation experience.
When disaster strikes, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services is there with 24/7 emergency plumbing service.
Main Water Line Repair in Mississauga
A burst pipe in the home is bad, but a leak or break in the main water line can be a catastrophe. These kinds of breaks often lead to damaged roads and sidewalks, damaged landscaping, and a water service stoppage. At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we’re proud to offer Mississauga residents the following water main services so they can get their lives back to normal as soon as possible.
- Water Main Repair: Our expert plumbers use the most advanced diagnostic tools in the business, which helps them quickly identify the root cause of a problem, saving time and money. With over 20 years of experience, we have the solution to your main water line problem.
- Water Main Replacement: Sometimes, the damage to the main water line is so severe that replacing the line is the only option. If a replacement is called for, our team will set up temporary water service to your home so you can maintain your day-to-day life while we affect repairs.
Mississauga Emergency Water Main Repairs
Like a burst pipe, a break in the main water line can strike at any time. However, unlike a burst pipe, the damage from a broken water main is far more severe and costly to repair. Whether you have issues with your water main after hours or on the weekend, you can depend on the pros at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services to be there when you need them most. And best yet, we never charge extra for nights or weekend service.
Remember the name Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services and call us whenever you need emergency plumbing repair.
No matter what’s causing your clogged drains, our hydro jetting blasts through everything and is perfectly safe for your plumbing.
Signs You May Need Main Water Line Repair
The average household uses about 80-100 gallons of water a day, and most homeowners take their indoor plumbing for granted until a problem pops up. To prevent small problems from blossoming into large ones, it’s helpful to know the warning signs that things aren’t right with your plumbing so you can call in the pros for maintenance or repairs.
Here are a few signs that there are troubles with your main water line.
- Multiple Clogged Drains: It’s common for people to experience a clogged drain now and again, but if multiple drains in your home clog all at once, it could mean there’s a problem in your main water line.
- Low Water Pressure: The water pressure in your home should remain steady and may fluctuate occasionally; however, if you experience low water pressure from every fixture in the home, it’s likely an issue with the main water line.
- Discoloured Water: If your water is muddy, cloudy, or filled with sediment, it’s a sure sign there’s an issue in the main water line. If your water comes out like this, don’t drink it, wash with it, or bathe in it — call a professional plumber immediately.
- Standing Water in the Yard: One of the most glaring signs leading to a problem with the main water line is a flooded yard or pooling water.
Now that you know the common signs of main water line problems, you can spot them and call for help before they become worse.