Our technicians are equipped with the latest camera technology that shows detailed, high definition images of the state of your pipes. This technology makes it easier for us to figure out where the problem lies and figure out the best course of action. To schedule a sewer drain camera inspection in your Oshawa, ON home, call us today.
A sudden change in water pressure can force raw sewage and contaminated water into your home. Protect the ones you love with our backwater valve installation service.
Do You Need a Drain Camera Inspection? These Signs Say YES!
At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we know that diagnosing a problem as quickly as possible is crucial to saving time and money and returning your life to normal. When we encounter sewer problems, we take the first step to inspect the drains to find out exactly what’s wrong. You may need a sewer video inspection if you notice any of the following:
- Foul Odors: If you smell sewage coming from your drains, it’s a sign that there’s a severe problem. It could be a clog or a leak in the line. Our video inspection service quickly identifies the problem.
- Slow Drains: If you’ve tried other remedies to unclog a drain, but failed, it could be that the blockage is rooted in the system. Call us and let our high-tech cameras find out.
- Rise in Water Bills: After years of living in your home, you have a good idea of what the water bill will be each month. However, when you see a sudden rise, it could be a sign you have an unseen water leak, which our camera will reveal.
- Water Main Line Problem: If you receive notice that you have a problem in the main water line, you must act quickly to fix the problem. A camera inspection will spotlight the issue so you can effect rapid repairs.
How Our Sewer Camera Inspections Work
The plumbers working at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services use the most advanced equipment called a SeeSnake to inspect every inch of your plumbing. The camera is mounted on a reel, which allows the plumber to rapidly feed it through the line to give a detailed picture of what’s going on and where. We use sewer cameras for:
- Detecting clogs and leaks.
- Showing tree root invasion.
- Diagnosing collapsed pipes.
- Inspecting older pipes for damage.
- Assessing the condition of a septic system.
- Identifying pipes with cracked or misaligned joints.
- Finding lost items that have gone down the drain.
If you have a stubborn clog in your Oshawa home that you can’t resolve with convention methods, try our hydro jetting service.
Contact Us Today for Drain Cleaning Inspection
If your home is over ten years old or you’re considering buying an older home, it’s wise to get the plumbing inspected to detect potential problems so you can fix them now before they become disasters later. A sewer camera inspection is affordable and can save you thousands in repairs by catching issues that may get out of control if left alone.