Nobody likes the thought of waking up in the middle of the night to a burst pipe or flooded basement, but these things happen. To make matters worse, the longer you go without help, the worse the damage becomes. Water in the home warps floors, damages furniture and leads to the growth of mould and mildew. When facing a plumbing emergency, rest assured knowing that the experts at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services are standing by ready to help with 24/7 emergency service.
We know that money is tight, which is why we have many coupons and promotions to help.
Our Emergency Plumbing Service
At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we’re proud to offer the residents of Scarborough and the surrounding area comprehensive emergency plumbing support day or night at no extra charge. You may never need us, but you’ll be thankful if you do. Call us if you experience any of the following plumbing emergencies.
- Leaking pipes
- Low water pressure
- Burst pipes
- Clogged drains
- Overflowing toilet
- A toilet that won’t flush
- Sewer line blockage
With over 20 years worth of experience, we have the expertise to diagnose and fix any plumbing problem you have. Put our number in your contact list and remember to call the next time you need emergency plumbing repair.
Drain Cleaning & Rooter Service
Keeping drains clean and free-flowing not only makes your life easier, but it also protects your plumbing from harmful clogs and increased water pressure. However, not everyone thinks about their drains until there’s a problem, and you may wonder when it’s time to call a pro for drain cleaning. Here are the top reasons to call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services and book a drain cleaning appointment.
Clogged Drains & Backups: The longer a clog sits in the pipe, the tougher it is to remove. Call us to schedule regular drain cleaning to keep your pipes clean.
- Drain Odour: If you have foul smells coming out from your drains, it means your drains are due for a thorough cleaning.
- Old Drains: Old drains are often filled with rust and caked with mineral deposits. Keeping them clean is essential to avoiding costly drain repairs in the future.
- Dirty Drains: Dirty drains not only bring foul odours into your home, but they’re also a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. Regular cleaning keeps them smelling good and hygienic.
- Drain Maintenance: Like anything else, regular maintenance ensures your drains are clean and flow freely, and helps you avoid major problems that are costly to repair.
When drains have stubborn clogs, our rooter service powers through virtually any blockage to return your pipes to a like-new state. Call us today and ask about our drain maintenance package or to schedule a drain cleaning session.
If you’re still unsure which plumbing company to hire, check out our customer reviews to see what our customers think about us.
Sewer Line Services
Your sewer line must function flawlessly; otherwise, it affects your whole plumbing system. Detecting sewer line issues is difficult because the pipes are buried. Old sewer pipes are prone to cracks, corrosion, and tree root invasion. Here’s how to know if you have issues in your sewer line.
- Low Water Levels: If the water level in the toilet fluctuates, it could mean you have sewer line damage.
- Odour: Odour of raw sewage coming out from the ground or in the house indicates you may need sewer line repair.
- Slow Draining: When the main sewer line becomes clogged, it causes the water from your home to drain more slowly.
- Mould: The buildup of mould and mildew in the home can be a symptom of cracks or leaks in the sewer line.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, don’t wait. Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for a diagnosis.