Camera Inspections in the Greater Toronto Area
Finding the cause of a backed-up drain isn’t always easy. That’s why Sewer Squad Plumbing Co. offers video camera drain inspections to diagnose the problem quickly and effectively.
Equipped with the latest sewer camera technology, we can show you HD-quality images of what’s going on inside your pipes. This makes it easy to determine what steps we should take next in the drain cleaning or drain repair process.
To schedule a video camera plumbing inspection in Toronto, Ontario, please call Sewer Squad today at 416-571-8499.
Signs You Need a Drain Camera Inspection
At Sewer Squad, we focus on getting the job done right the first time around. Since camera inspections are so good at revealing the condition of your pipes, we perform this step on every job related to slow drains or backed up sewer systems. It might be time to request a drain camera inspection if you notice any of the following:
• Bad odours: Sewer smells coming from the drain are never a good sign. A clog could be forming, or a leak in the sewer line could be causing odours to leak out. A camera inspection will reveal whatever the problem is.
• Slow drains: If conservative attempts to unclog a drain don’t work, it may be time to call a plumber for a camera inspection. We’ll be able to tell whether a tree root, greasy clog, or small toy is the cause of your troubles.
• Spikes in the water bill: After years of living in your home, you know how much it costs to pay for water. If the bill is higher than usual one month, this could be a sign that you have a pipe leak somewhere. Using a camera to inspect the sewer is the best way to find out exactly where the leak is located.
• Water main issue: If you get a call from the city that your water main has a problem, you may have little time to act. A camera inspection can uncover the issue quickly so you can take the necessary steps toward repairing it.
How Do Sewer Camera
The plumbers at Sewer Squad use advanced equipment called a SeeSnake to inspect every inch of your plumbing system. These sewer cameras are mounted on a reel so the plumber can feed them through the sewer line with speed and agility, giving us a full picture of what’s impeding the flow through your pipes.
We use sewer cameras for many purposes:
- Detect clogs and leaks
- Reveal tree root intrusion
- Identify pipes with cracked or misaligned joints
- Diagnose collapsed pipes
- Find lost items that have fallen down the drain
- Inspect pipes in older homes
- Assess the condition of septic systems
Benefits of Video Camera Plumbing Inspections in Toronto
Using the latest sewer camera technology can benefit you in the following ways:
• Diagnose plumbing issues without digging up your yard
• Detect problems quickly to reduce property damage
• Save money on diagnostics
• Eliminate the guesswork from plumbing repair work
Call Sewer Squad for a Drain Camera Inspection in Toronto, Ontario
Perhaps your home is more than 10 years old, you’re considering buying an older home, or you notice problems with your sewer line. We recommend a drain camera inspection in each of these scenarios. This affordable diagnostic tool can help prevent damage from ignored sewer leaks and clogs.
Choose Sewer Squad to inspect your plumbing today! If we end up performing drain repair or replacement, you can rest assured that our work comes with a 30-year warranty.
For reliable sewer camera inspections in Toronto, Ontario, please contact us at 416-571-8499.