At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we know how unnerving it is when your plumbing system fails. Whether it’s an overflowing toilet or a burst pipe, sometimes the longer you wait to get help, the greater the damage. Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer from plumbing problems alone. Our technicians are available 24/7 to get you out of any plumbing jam.
If you have stubborn clogs, check out our drain cleaning service for relief.
When to Call an Emergency Plumber
Most people try to take care of plumbing problems on their own to save time and money. However, sometimes, the problem requires immediate attention to prevent damage to your property, and you must call a professional for help. So, what is a plumbing emergency?
- Flooding: If there’s a risk of flooding because of a failed sump pump or burst pipe, call for help right away to minimize the damage.
- Sewage Backup: When raw sewage backs up into your home, it creates serious health risks and requires immediate help.
- No Water: Being without water means not being able to wash, cook, or use the bathroom.
If you’re overwhelmed by a plumbing problem, call the experts at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services for expert help 24/7.
How to Handle a Plumbing Emergency
Learning how to deal with a plumbing emergency helps protect your home from damage and allows help to arrive quicker. While plumbing emergencies can incite panic, it’s vital to keep your cool and follow these simple steps.
- Turn off the water source as quickly as possible.
- Turn off your water heater.
- Stop any small leaks that you can.
- Remove water to prevent water damage and mold buildup.
- Call a plumber for help.
Remember, when water leaks into your home, it can damage flooring and walls and cause mold and mildew to grow. The sooner you call for help; the less chance water has to damage your property.
A break in your water main means big trouble for your home’s plumbing. Call us for our water main services and get expert help!
Our Emergency Plumbing Service
Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services proudly serves the GTA with 24/7 emergency drain repair and plumbing service. If your plumbing issue is urgent and you need help right now, we’re standing by ready to help you out of a dire situation. Whether it’s a burst pipe, overflowing toilet, low water pressure, clogged drain, or other issues, call us!