Sewer Pipe Lining & Relining in Toronto
Sewer Pipe Lining & Relining
Sewer line repair service is never something Toronto residents look forward to. That’s especially true when a property has to be excavated in order to restore a sewer line.
Using the industry’s finest tools and techniques, our team eliminates unnecessary costs and labor from your relining project for cost-effective, efficient sewer line replacement.
Call Sewer Squad at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now to schedule sewer pipe lining and relining service at your Toronto-area home.
What Is Sewer Pipe Lining & Relining?
When your home’s sewer lining is compromised, you’ll need to have the old pipes removed and replaced to avoid sewage backups and potentially catastrophic damage. Usually, this will require:
- Experienced plumbers to dig up your yard: Invasive sewer pipe lining and relining services can mean tearing up the landscaping, hardscaping, driveways, and other structures around your home to access the sewer line.
- Water supply shutoffs: Many times, homeowners will need to stop water services at their residence through the entire sewer pipe lining service.
At Sewer Squad, our trenchless pipe bursting method eliminates the need for our team to dig up your yard and interrupt water services at your home. With the trenchless pipe bursting technique, our team will:
- Insert a new pipe into the old one
- Burst the surroundings
- Use the space occupied by the old sewer line as a trench
- Use a special butt-fusion-welded pipe to ensure no joints are damaged and that your newly lined sewer pipes stay intact for years to come
Call Sewer Squad at 416-571-8499 or contact us online to schedule sewer pipe lining or relining service in Ajax, Oshawa, or anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area!
Signs Your Toronto Home Needs Sewer Pipe Lining & Relining Services
Here are some of the most common signs that it’s time for sewer pipe lining or relining service at your GTA home:
- Low or inconsistent water levels in your toilets
- Foul odors coming from your drains
- A soggy, marshy, muddy, or flooded yard
- Slow draining water, particularly in multiple drains in your home
- Strange noises coming from your pipes
- Increasing water bills
- Sewage backups
Take these warning signs as your sewer system raising a red flag that it’s time for professional service! And whenever you notice them, don’t hesitate to contact Sewer Squad.
We offer 24/7 emergency sewer services with no added cost for weekend or after-hours service. That means you’ll always have a local plumber on standby, ready to help you diagnose and repair your sewer line so you can enjoy continued comfort in your home.
Call 416-571-8499 or contact Sewer Squad online to schedule sewer pipe lining or relining service in the GTA.
Schedule Sewer Pipe Lining & Relining Service in the Greater Toronto Area
For more than 20 years, our team has proudly served Ajax, Oshawa, Toronto, and GTA residents, providing homeowners with cost-effective, reliable services for all of their home’s plumbing needs.
Call 416-571-8499 or contact us online to schedule your sewer pipe lining and relining services today!
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services in the GTA
Available at your inconvenience. At no extra cost.
Because drain issues never seem to arise during standard business hours, Sewer Squad offers 24/7 emergency service with no overtime charge. Dealing with flooded basement on New Year's Day? Have a drain emergency in the middle of the night?
You can count on us! We’ll be there ASAP to help.
Just call our emergency number, and our master plumbers will be at your door, fast and ready to help.
Emergency? Call 416-571-8499
Because drains can fail anywhere, we’re everywhere.
1-682 Monarch Ave.
We proudly offer professional plumbing, drain, and sewer services throughout Toronto and across the GTA, including in Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville.