Dealing with a sewage system that is severely damaged or compromised was once a massive headache to deal with. New technology has provided an efficient solution for replacing old or problematic pipes—trenchless pipe bursting. Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services uses pipe bursting, an efficient trenchless strategy, to replace pipes.
Time for trenchless pipe and sewer repair at your Toronto-area home? Call the Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now! We offer 24-hour emergency sewer repair service at no extra charge!
Bring new life to your aging pipes with our sewer pipe relining process!
How Trenchless Sewer Repair Works
Gone are the days that pipe bursting requires major excavation and destruction of landscaping. Once upon a time, you had to dig underground to replace a major pipe. Now, new trenchless technology allows us to burst pipes with a lot less mess and a lot more efficiency than in the past.
Using specialty tools for trenchless water systems, we:
- Insert a new pipe into the old one.
- Burst the surroundings of the old pipe.
- Effectively use the space the old pipe occupies as a trench.
We utilize a special butt-fusion-welded pipe that assures that no joints are damaged during the installation process. Our trenchless pipe bursting services ensure that you get a new pipeline with minimal disruption to your yard.
This means that you won’t have to go days without running water in your home while excavation and pipe repair or replacement occurs. Instead, it usually takes about a day to complete trenchless sewer and pipe repair!
Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now to schedule trenchless sewer repair at your home in the GTA, York, or the Durham region!
No matter where you are, we want to help you! We know pipe and sewer line problems happen everywhere—that’s we’re proud to offer our services throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville.
Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Bursting
At its core, trenchless pipe bursting calls for the underground replacement of a pipe. Pipe bursting allows for buried pipelines to be replaced without digging, the mess of excavation, and the need to replace and restore damaged landscaping.
The trenchless technology allows for an efficient pipe replacement process that we love delivering. There is nothing better than offering a service that is efficient and seamless, as well as cost and time-effective!
Here’s a look at some of the many advantages of trenchless pipe bursting:
- A solution for repairing all types of pipe damaged: Trenchless pipe bursting can address all types of problems underground pipes may have. From corrosion to cracks, trenchless pipe and sewer repair can easily address the damage that’s causing clogs, sewage backups, and other problems in your GTA home.
- Saving time: Pipe replacement no longer means spending hours digging through heavy landscape and hardscape to get to a pipe. With trenchless technology, pipe bursting can take mere hours. It’s truly the best and cleanest sewer pipe repair option.
- Minimal disruption to your property: Because trenchless pipe repair is a no-dig process, it can be done without tearing up your property. That means you can preserve the landscape and hardscape you’ve taken time to create and maintain.
- More cost-effective: Since trenchless technology only requires one small hole, instead of a massive trench, you won’t have to pay to replace a large portion of landscaping once the job is done. That can save you time and money, preventing the need to restore your property after trenchless sewer repair service.
- Ability to easily increase pipe size: Oftentimes, when pipes are replaced by trenchless pipe bursting, they are more easily replaced by larger ones that allow for increased flow. So, with trenchless pipe bursting, your new pipes will have greater water-carrying capacity. This can mean improved flow of sewage and water through your pipes.
- Longer life expectancy for pipes: The new pipes we replace your old ones with during trenchless pipe bursting service are more resistant to animals, shifting soil, root intrusion, corrosion, and more. So, when you get trenchless pipe bursting to replace or fix your pipes, the new pipes we install will last much longer, providing optimal value.
Need trenchless burst pipe repair service in the GTA? Call the Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now! Our emergency plumbers are ready to help 24/7!
Schedule Trenchless Pipe Bursting & Sewer Repair in Toronto
At Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, our expert local plumbers can replace buried, damaged pipes without the mess of excavation. When you contact us for trenchless sewer and pipe repair service, we will always:
- Respond quickly.
- Explain pricing and the process upfront so you know what to expect.
- Use drop sheets to keep your space tidy.
- Cleaning up after ourselves when the job is done.
We are a family-oriented business—so, when you come to us with drainage and pipe problems, you become part of our squad! That means you can always count on us for first-class service and top-of-the-line plumbing solutions at affordable prices.
Call the Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now for a trenchless pipe bursting service in the Greater Toronto Area!
Don’t wait for your drainage problems to get worse. Once you contact us to schedule a trenchless pipe repair service, you will receive an email and text with the profile of the technician who will be coming to your house. You will also get their location via a GPS. Those are just some of the reasons why we’re a top-rated plumbing company in Toronto, York, and the Durham area!
Torpedo Technology for Trenchless Plumbing
An often misunderstood plumbing technique is called trenchless pipe replacement; however, it’s an effective tool plumbers have in their arsenal to deal with difficult plumbing problems. The primary tool used in trenchless plumbing is called a torpedo, but what is it and how does it work?
A torpedo is when a contractor digs a tunnel to allow the installation of a new plumbing system. The advantage of this technique is it involves minimal excavating and disruption to your property.
With the torpedo system, a steelhead bursts through the existing pipe and pulls a new pipe behind it. Hydraulic rams pull a cable with the head through the old, damaged pipe and replace it with a new pipe.
Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services to find out if trenchless plumbing is right for your GTA home.
Sometimes plungers, chemicals, and home remedies can’t solve stubborn clogs. When all else fails, call us for our expert drain cleaning service!
Frequently Asked Questions About Trenchless Pipe Bursting
While the team at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services is ready to answer all of your questions about trenchless pipe bursting, we’ve also compiled these FAQs to help answer some of the most common questions we get about this service. Whenever you need more answers or you’re ready to schedule service, simply contact the pros at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services!
What Is Trenchless Pipe Bursting?
Pipe bursting replaces underground pipelines using the existing pipe system. By digging one small hole and inserting the new pipe in the old system, old pipes can be burst in place, providing a no-dig way to create a trench and install new pipes and sewer lines.
What Does Trenchless Pipe Bursting Cost?
The cost of a trenchless pipe bursting can depend on various factors, like the location of the damaged line and the extent of the pipe repair or replacement needs.
While the Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services can quote you a price for trenchless pipe bursting, we can tell you that this option is significantly more cost-effective than traditional pipe replacement, which calls for excavation. Plus, the trenchless process requires less labor and is more efficient than traditional options that require excavation.
What Is the Trenchless Pipe Bursting Process?
When a pipe is broken or needs to be replaced:
- Holes are dug out to provide access to the damaged pipe.
- A tool called a bursting head is launched in one of the holes to burst and removes the old pipe.
- The bursting of the old pipe creates room for its replacement.
- This actually creates extra room, which is why the replacement pipe is often larger, boasting greater capacity. The bursting head is launched using hydraulic power, and the insertion of the new pipe is similarly done through hydraulics. In layman’s terms, the new pipe will already be installed without the need to remove the old one.
How Long Does Pipe Bursting Take?
Considering pipe bursting is a seamless process that only calls for the creation of two holes and is hydraulically powered, the process doesn’t take very long at all. It can often be done in a few hours.
Even more complicated trenchless pipe bursting projects, which may take up to a day or two, are still shorter and far less destructive than traditional methods.
How Can I Get Trenchless Pipe Bursting Done on My Property?
Call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services—we’re experienced at providing trenchless pipe bursting and sewer repair service throughout the Greater Toronto Area!
Remember, drain problems happen everywhere, which is why we always make sure we can be there! Plus, we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing service with zero extra charges. So, you never have to wait long—or pay more—to get the expert help you need when a plumbing disaster strikes at your Toronto area home!