Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services can get the job done! Contact us today for leak detection and leak repair services in the GTA.
A block in your main water line spells disaster for your entire plumbing system. Call us in the greater Toronto area and ask about our water main services now.
Our Water Leak Detection Service
It’s easy enough to “detect” a leak coming from a faucet, toilet, or exposed pipe under the sink. Simply look for wet spots or listen for the “drip, drip, drip” of water. Of course, faucets and other fixtures aren’t the only places where your plumbing can develop a leak. For hidden problems, you need specialized detection equipment.
The first tool in our arsenal is a sewer camera. This allows our plumbers to inspect the inside of your pipes for any anomalies, including leaks.
We also use state-of-the-art electromagnetic pipeline locators and “electronic noise” amplifiers to help us pinpoint the exact location of a leak. The goal is to find leaky pipes without cutting through walls or disturbing the foundation whenever possible.
Water Leak Repair
Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services' plumbers are highly trained in the latest leak management and repair techniques. If our leak detection methods uncover a hidden problem, we’ll act quickly to help keep property damage to a minimum and restore reliability to your plumbing system.
Emergencies are our forte, so when you need water leak repair, you know who to call for a fast response. We even offer 24/7 leak repair, so you’re not left floundering until regular business hours.
Our top-rated Toronto plumbers can handle any plumbing emergency—and we don’t charge extra for night or weekend service!
Notice a leaking faucet, toilet, or pipe in your home? Contact Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services today!
Signs You Have a Hidden Water Leak
Always be on the lookout for signs of plumbing leaks. The faster you call in a plumber, the better your chances are of avoiding significant property damage. Here’s what to watch for:
- Higher water bills: If you notice your bill is 10 to 20% higher this month with no explanation, a hidden leak is a likely culprit.
- Discoloured or cracked walls: Building materials may appear dark, stained, or cracked when repeatedly exposed to water.
- Mould growth: Mould thrives in damp places. Even if you can’t see it, a persistent musty odor is a clear giveaway.
- Warm spots on the floors or walls: If a hot water pipe is leaking, it could create mysterious warm spots. Feel the walls with your hands, or walk around barefoot to check for unexplained warmth.
- Dripping or running water noises: Does it sound like a faucet is trickling behind the wall? If so, call a plumber to take a look as soon as possible!
- Changes to the water meter reading: Confirm your suspicions with a simple test—read the water meter, refrain from using any water for two hours, and then read the meter again. If it has changed, you can be sure there’s a leak somewhere.
Do you have a stubborn clog that returns no matter what? Our hydro jetting service is the answer for thorough drain cleaning.
Call Our Toronto Plumbers for Leak Detection & Leak Repair
Whether you’re dealing with dripping faucets, running toilets, or leaking pipes under your home’s foundation, Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services can help. We offer comprehensive drain services, so no matter what plumbing issues you’re having, you can trust us to set things right!