Here at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services, we know that plumbing disasters can strike at any time, and often, they strike when it’s most inconvenient like at night or during a holiday. If you have a leak, a break, or a flood on your hands, our technicians in Vaughan are standing by day and night ready to help, and we don’t charge extra for this service either!
If money is tight, check out our coupons and promotions to help you save.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service
Nobody likes the thought of a plumbing emergency, whether it’s a burst pipe or overflowing toilet. However, the reality is that these issues affect many people throughout the GTA. The key is not to panic and call for professional help, such as the experts at Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services. What constitutes a plumbing emergency? Here are some of the most common issues:
- Burst Pipes
- Leaking Faucets
- Low Water Pressure
- Clogged Toilet
- Water In The Basement
- Sump Pump Failure
When things look bleak, know that you have a trusted plumbing company, just a phone call away day or night.
Drain Cleaning & Rooter Service
Issues like slow draining and clogs mean your drains require cleaning. While many people reach for store-bought chemical cleaners, you must be careful because those products can damage older pipes. To ensure you get safe, effective drain cleaning, call a professional plumber for help. Of course, the best way to deal with clogged drains is to try and avoid them in the first place. Here are the most common causes of clogs and when you need to call for drain cleaning services.
- Hair: Hair is one of the worst things that go down the drain because it binds with soap and grease to form thick, knotty clogs that are difficult to clear. Don’t clean hair out from combs and brushes and into the toilet or drain. Also, consider using metal filters to prevent hair from going in.
- Food: In the kitchen, food debris is the primary culprit for clogged drains. Unless you have a garbage disposal, put food waste into the trash, or better yet, start a compost pile in the backyard. The same goes for cooking grease and coffee grounds.
- Soap: Some manufacturers make soap with fat, which collects in pipes causing clogs. Consider switching to liquid wash products instead.
When you have a stubborn clog, call Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services and ask about our rooter service to clear the way. And, once your pipes are clean, keep them clean with regular maintenance cleanings.
If you’re still on the fence over who to call when you need plumbing repair, check out our customer reviews to see what your friends and neighbours are saying.
Main Sewer Line Repair Service
You depend on your sewer line to remove waste from your house, and to do that, it must be free from clogs and other problems. Underground sewer pipes are prone to a variety of hazards, including cracks and tree root invasion. A problem in the main sewer line spells trouble for your entire plumbing system.
There are many reasons you may need sewer repair, including:
- Broken, cracked, punctured, or collapsed pipes.
- Blocked sewage pipe caused by foreign objects or waste.
- Corrosion that restricts water flow.
- Misaligned joints that leak.
- Tree roots.
Depending on the nature of the problem, and the age of the pipes, we may opt to repair or replace the line. Sometimes cleaning is all that’s required, while other times, the whole line must go. To find out the problem and what course to take, we use a drain camera to pinpoint the issue and decide on the best way to repair it.
Rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to fix the problem quickly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.