Don't let a plumbing issue ruin your day — Sewer Squad Plumbing & Drain Services is here to help. We're a leading plumbing contractor in Waterdown, ON, a tightly-knit community within Hamilton, Ontario.
Our two decades of experience in the industry have taught us a lot, and we're always keeping up with the latest plumbing technology and techniques advancements. Expect no less than top-quality artistry and excellent customer service when you choose us as your emergency plumber.
From rooter service to emergency plumbing repair, we handle every job with keen attention to detail. Read our reviews and see for yourself!
Emergency Plumbing Services
Are you dealing with a pressing plumbing issue? Our emergency service is available 24/7, 365 days a year, for your Waterdown home or business. Call us right away if you have any of these plumbing problems:
- Sewage backups: Raw sewage is not only smelly and unsanitary but can also be dangerous to your health.
- Leaky or burst pipework: Ignoring a leak even for a few hours can lead to costly water damage and mould growth.
- Poor water quality: Does your tap water look cloudy? Does it taste a little off? These could be signs of a severe water contamination issue.
- No water access: If you have no water at all, it could be due to a broken water main or another major issue.
We're a reliable 24-hour plumbing service company with no after-hours fees. You can find no better team to handle your emergency service in Southern Ontario.
Drain Cleaning & Rooter Service
Don't wait for your blocked drain to become a plumbing nightmare — call us for a quick and efficient drain cleaning service in Waterdown, ON. We use cutting-edge tools like hydro jets and sewer cameras to safely unclog drain fixtures.
If we spot any damage to your system, we can also provide expert clogged drain repair services to get your home or business back to normal as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions about our drain cleaning and rooter service? Contact us for a free consultation!
Sewer Line Repair & Installation
A problem with your sewer line can be a significant headache. When you notice these symptoms of disrepair, call our licensed and experienced team right away:
- Foul smells coming from your drains
- Slow draining sinks or tubs
- Water backup in your toilets or showers
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains
We will quickly diagnose the problem and recommend the best course of action. In many cases, one quick repair can get your plumbing back in working order. When the damage is too extensive, however, you may need a sewer line installation to save you money in the long run.